Our Team provides therapy for children and adults to address physical, sensory, and social concerns, using a variety of treatments and therapeutic methods.
Our staff and volunteers are committed to give the support needed to maximize each individual’s results and help them achieve their goals. Licensed therapists administer and manage each therapy session, using a diverse range of therapeutic tools selected based on the needs of the individual.
THE MONSTER TROT (VIRTUAL 5K)
GIFT BASKET AUCTION
Dream Riders is open during this time. However, due to the pandemic we have rules that must be taken with patients and their families in order to provide services safely.
- Anyone entering our facility is required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Temperatures of all individuals entering our building will be required.
- Washing of hands, and use of hand sanitizer is mandatory.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance between others during visit.
- Follow signs for one-way routes in our facility. Exceptions for those with essential handicap needs.
- Only one family member may accompany the patient during the visit.
“There is something about the outside of a horse, that is good for the inside of a man…”
“The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.”
-Sharon Ralls Lemon