Our Team provides therapy for children and adults to address physical, sensory, and social concerns, using a variety of treatments and therapeutic methods.
Our staff and volunteers are committed to give the support needed to maximize each individual’s results and help them achieve their goals. Licensed therapists administer and manage each therapy session, using a diverse range of therapeutic tools selected based on the needs of the individual.
FUN ON THE FARM
Dream Riders is open during this time. However, due to the pandemic we have rules that must be taken with patients and their families in order to provide services safely.
- Anyone entering our facility is required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Washing of hands, and use of hand sanitizer is mandatory.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance between others during visit.
- Follow signs for one-way routes in our facility. Exceptions for those with essential handicap needs.
- Only necessary family members / siblings are allowed in with the participant, and follow the mask policy in order to enter.
“There is something about the outside of a horse, that is good for the inside of a man…”
“The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.”
-Sharon Ralls Lemon